Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cycling, clogged drains, bootcamp sessions and packing







My Dad's friend and now my friend, Peter, left today to go back to the fore casted rain and snow flurries brrrr. I really shouldn't talk because I am headed to South Carolina and the weather isn't looking so great there either, you really can't beat the desert. Before Peter left, I took him out to Box Canyon which is one of my favorite aerobic rides, if you are not being chased by crazy dogs, you are riding through some sketchy areas which keeps me rather entertained ha and then ofcourse there is the beautiful scenery in the Canyon.



Speaking of entertainment, my cousin Poppy clogged our sink in the kitchen and was freaking out my Mom was gonna kill her haha so I came to the rescue. After several failed attempts of plunging with a plastic cup, I had to resort to the toilette plunger barf. My cousin was saying the most ridiculous things while I was plunging, things I am not even going to get into, that I couldn't stop laughing and in the end Peter had to help us out haha.



I was feeling a little tired this morning so I decided to take the day off of the bike and do some strength training this morning. I then decided to put my cousin through boot camp, she did awesome! She refused the wall sits, but everything else she performed like a true champ :) I wanted to take some video footage, but sadly she wouldn't let me. I think she just might love kettle bell swings :) Okay I gotta go pack up my bike!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Box Canyon... remember last year when the road was closed after the flooding? That was pretty sweet. You missed an absolute dump of snow here... not even I went for a bike ride yesterday, but opted for a snow hike instead. Hope you had fun in South Carolina. Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete