Sunday, February 6, 2011

127 Hours











Last night my Mom and I went and saw the movie "127 Hours." It was pretty intense and it once again reminded me how important it is to tell people where you are going when partaking in certain adventures. Anything can happen out there and it is important to be SMART and prepared. I must admit, I did some pretty sketchy hikes in 2010 fairly ill prepared oopsie, lesson learned!!! Today was a good day in the desert and it was actually super hot. I took my Mom out on the bike today and she rode for over one hour, I am so impressed. I love watching people ride that are so fresh to the sport and just purely enjoy being on a bike and feeling the wind in their hair. I need to learn to love the bike for fun at times, especially when I am sick or injured and can't train the way I want too. My Mom and I rode to the golf course today where my Dad was playing at and I spotted my him and his cousin, Doug from miles away. I actually yelled his name oopsie, I forgot that is a no no in the golf world. I think I need to take up golf, that is on my list of things to do before I leave Palm Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment