Friday, January 15, 2010

My Wolf Pack Has Now Grown


I started out as one wolf riding alone on my bike and then Sandra Walter and Ann Yew came along and my wolf pack increased by two, so now there is three in my wolf pack- if you haven't seen the movie "Hangover," then you are just going to think I am strange. Yesterday, I picked up the girls from the airport, and they both couldn't stop smiling. They both looked so happy to see me, ok, really to see the SUN. It has been so beautiful in Palm Springs and I appreciate it even more when I hear that the weather has been so miserable back at home. So back to picking up the girls... We made our first stop at Target, because Sandra clearly NEEDED a bikini ASAP because she is going to be doing a lot of tanning, oh wait I mean training. Stop number two was at Ralphs where we stocked up on more food, all healthy food though :) We then had a nice relaxing hot tub and went to an intermediate yoga class. I would like to emphasize the word "intermediate" because this class was serious bizness. I didn't think I was going to be able to do one more tricep pushup or a "chataranga thingy." In the end though, my body did feel better and it was a wake up call that I need to start working on my hamstring flexibility because I am pretty sure I was the worst in the class. Today is going to be another beautiful day and we are heading out for a 3 hour ride, I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was the hardest yoga class ever. Yoga is not supposed to be competitive, but you may know my saying (borrowed from Lisa H.): "As soon as there's more than one person, it's a race!"

    ReplyDelete