Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Back to Business

So a lot of changes have been taking place lately and I decided it was time that I start sharing my journey, whether it be for my own personal sanity or for my parents to keep track of me :) No, in all seriousness, I recently left my job working as a personal trainer/coach at Innovative Fitness and I met a lot of great people that took interest to my cycling endeavours, so I thought why not provide a BLOG so everyone can follow me on my adventures. Cycling has been a huge part of my life over the past several years and I have had to overcome a lot of challenging obstacles that have prevented me from being able to ride my bike, and yet I still keep coming back for more. I have recently arrived in beautiful, sunny Palm Springs to escape the pouring rain I wasn't taking a liking to at home :) When I first got off of the plane and felt the warm sun, I knew I had made the right decision and I couldn't wait to get to my parent's place to hit up the "birdie" room to have a well deserved nap. By the way, the "birdie" room is a bed in my parents master bedroom closet and it has no windows, thus making a very dark, snuggly little room. It was the best nap ever. After that I hit up the Raplhs and filled the buggy with lots of good, healthy foods because it is time to eat clean and drop some weight. P.S. Christmas makes you FAT blah I then put the bike together and made sure it was good and ready to start getting the miles in wooo hoooo. Lets get this part started!!!! Not much more for now, time to ride. Leah

3 comments:

  1. Love you! So glad you started this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo LG! When you posting ur next blog? Since I'm not there anymore, I'd like to be kept up-to-date on EVERYTHING that's goin' on!

    ReplyDelete