Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Xmas time, Family time, Re-focus time, Business time


So I recently just got home from an amazing vacation with my family in Hawaii, Waikiki to be exact. It is my happy place, the weather, the ocean, the running, the people, the smell of Hawaii even brings a smile to my face. I didn't bring my bike with me which is a little sad, but it gave me the opportunity to get some new running shoes and hit the streets of Hawaii. I ran up around Diamond Head several times and it was good, I forgot how much I enjoyed running minus the blisters, tight calves and adductors. As of lately I haven't been writing much, but once again I am going to make it a priority to add a quick blurb here and there. My strength and conditioning coach, Steve Di Tomaso, just made a really cool video featuring your's truly which I will post shortly. My sister, Marla Guloien, also made a cool video for me which I will also post shortly when my computer will cooperate. I have such a great group of people surrounding me that are so supportive, and I want to be able to give props to them and show how amazing they are. The life of an athlete can be very tough and I need to suck it up a lot of the time and sometimes it makes it easier when I know I have people that believe in me!!! Okay time for bed. Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment