Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cross Race

This year I decided to get a cross bike and do some races for FUN hahaha, I laugh every time I say that, and then I think, no really I am just doing this for fun, no pressure. I have ridden my new Rocky Solo CX twice now, and the bike fits and feels really good, so I am excited to test it out in a race. The technical part of cross is going to be a challenge for me, I am pretty pathetic at jumping back on the bike. I refuse to have both feet off of the ground and kick my legs back to jump on the saddle, seriously what if I miss the saddle- I will have much bigger problems than losing 10 seconds in the race. I am going to work on it though and put on some clinics for myself, so if anyone wants to join in on the fun, lemme know. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment